Showing posts 181 - 195 of 190

How do you do?

Jan 3, 2017, 2:22am by Renee

Stepping out onto the open deck of the ship, Vanessa leaned against the rail and breathed in the fresh air of the ocean as she slowly took in the nearing shoreline. The town along the bay di ...

Reluctant Messenger

Jan 2, 2017, 11:30pm by Cobbjaw@gmail.com

"Look there, Trowfaz! This isn't uncharted territory at all. You woke me for this. Eyerolling, now this. I'll have you tied to the mast and flogged before sundown, you hear," Barnaby said fi ...

Ready

Jan 2, 2017, 9:53pm by The Gamemaster

Magnus made his way back to the deck as the anchors set, allowing the people that wanted off to hop into the other boat. Deciding to explore, he hopped into the dinghy and rowed the others t ...

Captain Harris Thorne

Jan 2, 2017, 9:27pm by Silithsel

When Magnus disappeared back below deck, Cedric turned back to watch Avery's Isle grow closer. But out of the corner of his eye he spotted the dark haired beauty as she ventured out onto th ...

More

Jan 2, 2017, 6:48pm by The Gamemaster

Magnus looked all around as many people began to flock around him, noticing many different walks of life. He then noticed the island ahead, getting closer and closer. He went down and put on ...

Possibilities

Jan 2, 2017, 5:41pm by Cobbjaw@gmail.com

Barnaby's throat was on fire from the constant retching he'd done over the past 3 days, his belly growled from the absence of food, and his head ached from dehydration. Maybe he wasn't cut o ...

Rise and Shine

Jan 2, 2017, 4:55pm by Renee

Vanessa awoke in her small cabin and for a time lay deeply thinking. She had to decide whether to disembark at Avery's Isle or continue on the fantastic voyage for its duration. The exciteme ...

Land Ho!

Jan 1, 2017, 10:31pm by Silithsel

Cedric was already up on the deck when Magnus appeared and he waved the other adventurer over, pointing at the land in the distance. The island seemed to grow larger by the minute as the El ...

Morning

Jan 1, 2017, 9:49pm by The Gamemaster

Magnus woke up and rose from his bed in the barracks, getting dressed and grabbing his swords before heading up to the deck. He watched the crew mingling amongst themselves as the sea moved ...

The Elfleda

Jan 1, 2017, 5:23pm by Silithsel

The "Elfleda", a lovely vessel recently commissioned by Lord Rolf to sail westward on an exploratory mission, had been stocked with almost two month's worth of supplies. It's small crew, al ...

Showing posts 181 - 195 of 190