Showing posts 61 - 75 of 190

Caught

Feb 2, 2017, 8:54pm by SilverCloud

Sharon looked towards Gris, feeling sorry for dragging him into all this, but couldn't say anything. As seen tried to resist she was pushed forward and where forced to keep on walking. Sh ...

Practice

Feb 1, 2017, 10:05pm by Silithsel

A girl? "Up, on your feet, let's go," a boot nudged Gris and the sailor rolled onto his knees before forcing himself to his feet, the motions made awkward both by his bound hands a ...

Alice

Feb 1, 2017, 7:53pm by Silithsel

(OOC - Gamemaster, will do! Thanks for letting us know! :) Cobbjaw, I emailed ya!) Magnus was on his own personal rampage on the ground floor, running toward the west wing of the la ...

OOC - Do you want me to interpret

Feb 1, 2017, 10:33am by Cobbjaw@gmail.com

I was going to make a post, however, I didn't know whether I should interpret some of the books and papers. As the GM, I figured you might want some control over that. Let me know. Thanks. ...

OOC - take over

Jan 31, 2017, 11:06pm by The Gamemaster

Silith Could you do me a solid and play as Magnus for a day or two? I'm gonna be working on my own stories and I'll need some concentration ...

Busted

Jan 31, 2017, 11:04pm by SilverCloud

Sharon slowly started to gain conciousness. She had a pounding headache and felt a little dizzy but she then noticed somthing even worse: Her hat had come off. Before she managed to get back ...

Alea iacta est

Jan 31, 2017, 9:51pm by Silithsel

Cedric simultaneously silently thanked Magnus for the distraction and cursed him for putting himself in danger as the sounds of the chaos downstairs echoed throughout the house. He had litt ...

Nowhere to run

Jan 31, 2017, 3:44am by SilverCloud

This situation just kept on getting worse by the minute. As soon as the two guards attacked Gris, a third one quickly grabbed hold of her. She didn't even have time to react before she were ...

Thugs

Jan 30, 2017, 8:22pm by Silithsel

"We'll need you to come with us, please. There's been an incident..." Gris furrowed his brow, studying the guards as they started back toward The Slippery Eel. He would comply wit ...

Trapped

Jan 30, 2017, 8:18am by SilverCloud

This was going to ruin everything. They where so close at getting past the guards and yet they had failed. Sharon gave at quick glance in Gris' direction waiting for his respond, since it wo ...

The Moment is Now: Enter MAGNUS!!!

Jan 30, 2017, 4:25am by Renee

"You know, it's often easiest to hide where they least expect you to be," Barnaby said with a note of sagacity. "I say we use this introductory hysteria of the guards to try to slip into the ...

So close and yet...

Jan 29, 2017, 10:38pm by Silithsel

The guards passed by close to Sharon and Gris. And it seemed for a moment that their luck might hold and that Zarrin's men might not recognize that they weren't locals. But one sharp eyed ...

Forbidden Territory

Jan 29, 2017, 10:13pm by Silithsel

He's mad! Cedric's first instinct was to dismiss Barnaby's idea immediately. It was too risky! It was crazy! It would never work! They just had to get out of here... and fast! ...

Crazy

Jan 29, 2017, 8:22pm by Cobbjaw@gmail.com

Four people hiding in the same room? Barnaby didn't like those odds no matter how much he'd like to be squished in beside Vanessa under the bed. He could have sworn he'd seen Vanessa's brow ...

In a hurry

Jan 29, 2017, 6:22pm by SilverCloud

Sharon nodded quietly. There wasn't any time to explain all of it. They needed to get to the captain as soon as possible. As she saw the guards turning around the corner, starting to appro ...

Showing posts 61 - 75 of 190