This page is for important game rules and additional information that's too long for the game description on the homepage.
Before you post anything, or make your characters, you must follow these five rules.
1. No killing characters, unless you have been given permission by their owner, or they are an common NPC, I.E. Bandit NPC. If your character is robot, you are not invincible, you can still take bullets, and will need repairs. As well, you do not control characters that are not yours, however, you can still involve them into your posts, have conversations and work together. You are once again not allowed to kill other characters if they are in your post.
2. No random appearances, guns dont magically appear, and they dont have unlimited clips. They must be obtained and reloaded whenever the clip is used. Dont waste bullets either, since you can only carry as much as you can fit in a knapsack. Food will also be required, luckily it can be scavenged, or bought.
3. You can be either human or robot, no dwarves, dragons, or aliens. If you want to create mutant characters, they must either be npc, or have an major plot importance.
4. Mature themes are allowed, such as sex, and swearing. If you are not old enough to put up with such vulgarities, you can go play something else.
5. If you are looking to join a someone elses storyline, simply post and Ooc and let them know.
Now welcome to No-Mans Land, and let the adventure begin.