This page is for important game rules and additional information that's too long for the game description on the homepage.
Welcome to Nefritia.
This story isn't your everyday science fiction or fantasy. Your character has no history. When he or she wakes in this frightening world, they have no memory of what happened... Ever. Their mind is blank, giving them nothing but a name. They might have skills, but will never remember learning them. They speak English, and perhaps other languages, but they won't remember being taught. The only things they know is their name, that they are cold, and that they are not alone.
In this game, your characters must find out why they can not remember anything, and they must survive. Neither can be done alone. But they might not always like what comes bubbling up out of their past...
Some ground rules:
- Your character is over 15 years old and human. Other than that, go wild.
- Your character remembers nothing except for their name.
- Everyone begins the story the same: waking up, cold and aching, in a gloomy, grassless clearing.
- This will be a mature type of game, with a strong possibility for several adult themes to occur, as well as a hefty dose of psychology. If that's not what you are looking for, please move on.
- A working email in your profile is mandatory! Some situations may require me to privately divulge information.
As for myself, I will not be playing a human who wakes up in the clearing. Rather, I will control the world... and your characters' past.
If you have read all these rules, please begin your first post with "<name> woke up." Any questions, feel free to use the comments below.