This page is for important game rules and additional information that's too long for the game description on the homepage.
Rules and Considerations:
1. No God-Modding: Don't take control of other people's characters, especially without permission. If you've come up with a plan with another member, make sure to note that so I don't view it as a rule violation.
2. Try to keep all writing coherent, in third person POV, using the past tense. I don't want to limit post length too much but try to write more than a few sentences if you can.
3. Keep in mind that I, as the moderator, may have a grander scheme for the plot as a whole. This doesn't mean don't come up with your own stories but do know that at times they may be overshadowed. I'll try to avoid that but if the game has fallen into a rut, I will do what I have to.
4. Keep all language PG-13 if possible. I know this is a Mature labeled game, but more in regards to themes, so while I'm not against swearing or violence, please avoid descriptors of sex.
5. I reserve the right to change the rules at whim based on what I see in gameplay and will notify players of this.
6. I am a busy individual and don't have time to constantly keep the game afloat, work with one another and progress your stories. I've been in and run many games that have fallen apart because the moderator can't keep up and I don't want that to happen here.
Thank you, and enjoy the game!