Summary: Vader is a game monster cursed with self awareness by the recent 'update'.
Owned by: Drake64
Group: Knights & Warriors
Game: Dungeons Deep & Dark
Real World Name / OccupationVader knows himself only as Vader
Loyalty-His god, Corruptus
-The fellowship of players
Race and SubgroupDread Knight
Physical AppearanceVader is tall, covered head to toe in char-black plate armor, and a thick cloak, made of gnoll pelt. His very presence inspires fear in those not worthy to face him.
...or so his in-game description reads.
Personality and InterestsUntil recently, Vader was nothing more than a merciless monster. He had no interests beyond attacking the next adventurer he saw in the name of his deity, Corruptus.
But since the 'update', things have changed. He's curious to see just how much he's changed.
Brief HistoryYesterday, Vader was no different than any other in-game monster. He stalked a mid-game dungeon, attacking any hero foolish enough to enter it. And then the 'update' happened. Weather by design or mistake, his programming was altered. Suddenly he could think for himself and... and feel. He could feel the world around him!
Favourite Sayings"By Corruptus!"
Magic & ArtifactsGear
● Blackened full plate armor which grants +10% DEF bonus when in complete darkness
● Hooded gnoll-skin cloak which grants no bonuses whatsoever, but looks totally bad-assed
● Great sword of Corruptus which deals plus 10% damage vs good aligned characters
● An individually wrapped twinkie (he's just as puzzled by this as you)
● Veil of Corruptus- blankets the battlefield in infernal darkness for a short time, granting various bonuses to followers of Corruptus and penalties to everyone else.
● Orb of fear- ranged attack which causes ethereal fire damage with a 30% chance to cause Fear or Paralysis (Seems to be granted by the twinkie in his inventory)
● Dreadful Countenance- Passive skill. A terrifying presence and dark aura which gradually overwhelms nearby enemies. All within a certain range are effected, but particularly the one on whom Vader is in combat with. As their fear grows, the enemy's ability to fight back and defend itself is gradually reduced. All holy spells and effects are snuffed out within the Dreadful Countenance.
Character NotesMost NPCs and monsters no longer recognize Vader as an NPC and will often treat him as an evil aligned player character.
This character is owned by: Drake64
Mentioned in the post What doesn't revive you, only makes you stronger Jan 24, 2020, 11:21pm
Mentioned in the post OOC - After the Reinstall Jan 22, 2020, 10:15am
Mentioned in the post Side quest: complete Jan 21, 2020, 1:21pm
Mentioned in the post Dumb luck is my best friend... Jan 20, 2020, 4:54pm
Mentioned in the post The Last Jump Jan 20, 2020, 2:45pm
Mentioned in the post * The Coming Hell Jan 20, 2020, 10:26am
Mentioned in the post Just pretend it's better Jan 20, 2020, 7:34am
Mentioned in the post There's a hole in my bucket. - revised Jan 18, 2020, 10:24am
Mentioned in the post * At The End Jan 18, 2020, 12:08am
Mentioned in the post The Great Divide Jan 17, 2020, 6:09pm
Updated character profile Dec 17, 2019, 9:52am
Updated character profile Dec 11, 2019, 5:21pm
Updated character profile Dec 11, 2019, 5:18pm
Updated character profile Dec 3, 2019, 3:42pm
Updated character profile Dec 2, 2019, 12:21am
Updated character profile Nov 5, 2019, 9:59pm
Updated character profile Oct 29, 2019, 4:11pm
Updated character profile Oct 4, 2019, 6:24am
Updated character profile Oct 4, 2019, 6:22am