Summary: Vader is a rogue game monster, who plays by his own rules now.
Owned by: Drake64
Game: Dungeons Deep & Dark
Real World Name / OccupationBefore his untimely death, Vader was once known as Prince Adam of Eternia.
Loyalty● Lady De'Lyons
● The fellowship of players
Race and SubgroupDread Knight (Fallen)
Physical AppearanceVader is tall, towering over friend and foe alike. He strides the battlefield covered head to toe in grey plat plate armor, with a flared red cross in the center of the breastplate. His very presence inspires fear in those not worthy to face him.
Personality and InterestsVader is possessed of a dark humor and often takes pleasure in those things that more squeamish folks might consider morbid, deranged, or just plain cruel.
Brief HistoryOnce a mindless servant to Corruptus, Vader has managed to regain his freedom of will thanks to the 'update'. Then, he regained his past. Once, he was Prince Adam of Eternia, keeper of the mighty Power Sword. Upon learning this, he repented for the sin of killing his lover and was released from Corruptus's service. But the past is in the past, and he's still Vader, and killing's still fun. Recently, he's become aware of a daughter named Morganna and is determined to make up for all the time he's lost with her.
Favourite Sayings"By Corruptus... er, I mean Grayskull!"
Magic & ArtifactsGear
● Power Armor which grants +10% STR bonus in addition to high AC
● Power Sword which causes ethereal lightning damage and grants the ability: Call of Grayskull
● An individually wrapped twinkie (he's just as puzzled by this as you)
● (Greyed out) Veil of Corruptus- blankets the battlefield in infernal darkness for a short time, granting various bonuses to followers of Corruptus and penalties to everyone else.
● Orb of fear- ranged attack which causes ethereal fire damage with a 30% chance to cause Fear or Paralysis (Seems to be granted by the twinkie in his inventory)
● Dreadful Countenance- Passive skill. A terrifying presence and dark aura which gradually overwhelms nearby enemies. All within a certain range are effected, but particularly the one on whom Vader is in combat with. As their fear grows, the enemy's ability to fight back and defend itself is gradually reduced. All holy spells and effects are snuffed out within the Dreadful Countenance.
● Call Of Grayskull - Refills HP completely and significantly boosts all combat related stats for a short time. Nearby enemies take ethereal lightning damage. Nearby steed receives stat boost as well. Requires Power Sword to cast.
Character NotesMost NPCs and monsters no longer recognize Vader as an NPC and will often treat him as an evil aligned player character.
This character is owned by: Drake64
Updated character profile Mar 25, 2020, 12:37pm
Mentioned in the post Weboot Mar 24, 2020, 7:48pm
Mentioned in the post Don't Touch The Owl Mar 24, 2020, 4:35pm
Mentioned in the post Tears In The Rain Mar 24, 2020, 2:21pm
Mentioned in the post A Great Sense of Loss and Renewal Mar 24, 2020, 12:27pm
Mentioned in the post The Seven Silvers Tavern and Inn Mar 24, 2020, 12:14pm
Mentioned in the post And What of The Dark Elf Whore? You Armored Fool! Mar 8, 2020, 4:06pm
Mentioned in the post Do you ever forget how to pee? Mar 8, 2020, 3:24pm
Mentioned in the post Odd Reunion Mar 3, 2020, 5:45pm
Mentioned in the post I'm not ready! Mar 3, 2020, 10:22am
Mentioned in the post Another battle Feb 27, 2020, 8:11pm
Updated character profile Feb 4, 2020, 3:38pm
Updated character profile Feb 4, 2020, 2:27pm
Updated character profile Feb 4, 2020, 2:06pm
Updated character profile Dec 17, 2019, 9:52am
Updated character profile Dec 11, 2019, 5:21pm
Updated character profile Dec 11, 2019, 5:18pm
Updated character profile Dec 3, 2019, 3:42pm
Updated character profile Dec 2, 2019, 12:21am
Updated character profile Nov 5, 2019, 9:59pm
Updated character profile Oct 29, 2019, 4:11pm
Updated character profile Oct 4, 2019, 6:24am
Updated character profile Oct 4, 2019, 6:22am