Show Your Cards

Jan 21, 2020, 11:36am by Wizardlythe3rd

Barry looked around the chamber that they stood in, looking from individual to individual. From the humans that destiny had placed him with to the creatures of magic that brought them here. ...

OOC - over yet?

Jan 13, 2020, 2:47am by xNENADx

Are you alive guys? If you can't agree on the last question write your own and we'll manage something. I would hate to loose you so soon. We are waiting for Wolf and Delsaran. Barry (sorry I ...

A life of adventure

Jan 8, 2020, 5:57am by harrina

Greta looked around at the others. "I don't know about you guys, but I could see my whole life in front of me. My parents died and left me to look after the tavern. I could spend my enti ...

The fate of the world...

Jan 5, 2020, 6:59am by xNENADx

So, you are the cautious kind? That's good, much better chance for everything to go smooth there. Do not worry about the return portal or portal refusing to let your weapons trough. A spell ...

Go With The Crowd

Jan 4, 2020, 2:37am by Wizardlythe3rd

Barry looked around at his companions. He hadn't sized them up much at the tavern; but he felt that it was important to know every participant in a story that he may one day tell in Royal co ...

A debt to be paid

Jan 3, 2020, 5:24pm by laddertrapje

Delsaran awoke grumbling, with a headache from last night's ale. He cursed under his breath. He was sure he would have gotten a better grasp at the card game if it wasn't for the abundance o ...

Complicating Doubts

Jan 3, 2020, 2:23pm by T4HJ3R1U5

Wolf stands with his arms crossed, brows furrowed at this revelation. He'd hoped this would be a simple task, one he'd get paid for and be able to leave behind him, but now things we're spir ...

Away from home

Jan 3, 2020, 7:28am by harrina

Greta followed the group. She had left the Tavern in the hands of a neighbour, and the further she now walked from it, the more nervous she became. Especially as they got to their destinatio ...

Easy money

Jan 3, 2020, 6:05am by xNENADx

You pack your things and follow the Goblin. His name is Mr. Brown and he goes ahead to the woods, seeming not to care if you are just to strike him from behind and leave the whole business o ...

OOC - Welcome!

Jan 2, 2020, 8:01am by xNENADx

So glad you are here! Lets wait 48 hours to see if more players will join and than we shall start. In the meantime I will publish some world information in "Game Information" section. Gr ...

Never trust a Goblin!

Jan 1, 2020, 4:27pm by xNENADx

You all met in Blue Mouse tavern, on the road to Dostry. There was a Goblin there with strange cards, and you all became interested in what these cards are. The Goblin explained it was a gam ...