This page is for important game rules and additional information that's too long for the game description on the homepage.
1. Don't make OP characters, they ruin the game
2. Don't kill other player's characters without permission
3. Don't control other player's characters, that's called God modding, and ruins the experience.
4. Don't be a stick in the mud, make the game fun, so enjoy
1. Humans, nothing special
2. Witches/Warlocks, humans who use magic, so if your character starts using magic when they are human, they become a witch or warlock
3.Vampires, undead creatures that live forever. They survive by feeding on blood, they can use magic, but they mainly have super speed and strength, they can gain other abilities as they get older, which can be anything but they have to match their age. Humans and Witches/Warlocks can become vampires when they are drained of blood by a vampire, then drink vampire blood.
4. Shapeshifters, humans who been affected by a magic disease or curse that allows them to change into animals. There are two types, Animai and Ragers. Animai can transform into full animal creatures and maintain their humanity, Ragers transform into humanoid versions of the animals and are extremely savage. Ragers are stronger than Animai.
5. Undead, they can range from zombies, which are just reanimated corpses. There are ghouls which are highly aggressive undead that are hard to kill, and finally Wights, which are reanimated undead that have frost powers.
Zombies and Wights can retain humanity if they eat people.
6. Ghost and spirits, self explanatory, just nothing OP
7. Demons, and supernatural entities, supernatural creatures that arrive in this world without a body, some can make their own bodies if they are strong enough. Can go anywhere with this, just nothing OP
8. Anything you want, just email me first so we can discuss it. I wanna see new things, so bring it.