Showing posts 1 - 15 of 859

Punchline

Apr 11, 2021, 6:31pm by Largehobbit

Both of the orcs stop dead still and then one of them drops to its knees and clutches its throat. "Haaaaaaaaaa!" it gasps. "Ere wot you done to..." the other begins to ask but his que ...

Fancy meeting you here

Apr 11, 2021, 1:02pm by Bandorchu

Given that Sirus hopes to get some answers out of them, Ink decides to try for some incapacitation rather than a straight arrow to the face. So when the Orcs come into view she smiles swe ...

Hidden Attack

Apr 10, 2021, 6:14am by Largehobbit

The Orcs have been walking through the night having gotten lost so are suffering from exhaustion also. As such they do not see you all until it is too late, giving you the element of surpris ...

Lying in wait

Apr 10, 2021, 12:29am by red_sword7

Sarne ready himself for combat as the orcs get within striking range he will move in and attack with his sword and shiled ...

Might as well

Apr 7, 2021, 2:56am by Bandorchu

Ink shrugs, not entirely sure that the Orcs would be willing, or able for that matter, to share anything of value. But they do roam the dragon‘s hunting grounds it seems, so maybe? A ...

The Orcs and The dragon

Apr 3, 2021, 10:29am by Winteroak

Sirus listens to Shel's information and the mention of the dragon piques his curiosity. "We seem to be walking through this dragon's territory. It would pay to know more about it before we ...

Relay and what next

Apr 3, 2021, 1:15am by LaserSexPanther

Shel will relay what she just heard to the group mentioning it was the same ones from before that she learned of the attack from, and points in a general direction of where the voices are co ...

Familiar Voices

Mar 30, 2021, 7:19pm by Largehobbit

You hear the voices growing closer and it seems they are heading toward you. "I told you we ad it the wrong way." "Bollocks did ya. You were busy pissin yourself on account o that dra ...

Be On Your Guard

Mar 29, 2021, 4:31pm by Omni

Hearing the noise as well, Brotor armed his shortbow with an arrow and raised it toward the sound. He waited. ...

Morning troubles

Mar 28, 2021, 3:00pm by Bandorchu

Ink’s ears swivel and she raises a hand to signal the others to be silent. „Hopefully we won’t have to find out right away. Something‘s moving there.“ she whispers, pointing ...

Camp for a few

Mar 27, 2021, 5:38pm by red_sword7

Sarne looks everyone over and himself exsasted. "We need to find a safe place to rest. we could keep going. but with Orc's and other threats in the area, we should rest some. if we don't the ...

Heading North

Mar 27, 2021, 5:15pm by Largehobbit

The couple thank you for your kindness and start to make their way back through the fields leading Petunia by her string. After they have gone Brotor leads you back the way you came until yo ...

Gifts for Gifts

Mar 27, 2021, 3:29am by LaserSexPanther

Before leaving Shel will give the family 100 GP and her crossbow and bolts. "Here. I would like you to take this, I suggest you find a new place to start, or at least stay for a short ti ...

Time to go?

Mar 26, 2021, 8:23pm by Winteroak

Sirus stands near Mordik once again and part of him hopes that the fire he started is under control. He has no wish to see this people loose it. Although the Orcs will likely return. Maybe n ...

Gratitude

Mar 26, 2021, 4:37pm by Largehobbit

You get the couple to safety. Upon seeing his prize cow safe and sound the farmer (whose identifies himself as Big Al) breaks down into gushing thankfulness. You are all surprised when he da ...

Showing posts 1 - 15 of 859