Showing posts 316 - 330 of 862

Silently now

Oct 3, 2020, 12:56am by red_sword7

Holding up two fingers to her eyes, then one finger for the number of people then a slight point in the direction. As to make no noise. Before whispering directing in Sarne's ear. "we go com ...

Movement in the dark

Oct 2, 2020, 6:54pm by LaserSexPanther

Shel stands motionless for a moment before looking towards Sirus and Ink giving them a head tilt towards the movement, and hand signs. Holding up two fingers to her eyes, then one finger ...

Further in...

Oct 2, 2020, 4:37pm by Largehobbit

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/6c/33/436c3379e1a578b35aa4e5c0a3ae0d9f.jpg You creep over to the pillar revealing more ...

Into the den

Oct 2, 2020, 8:12am by Winteroak

Sirus moves up past Sarne as the group stops at the entrance of what appears to be a very large cave. The faint smell of decaying flesh assailed his nostrils. He wondered if the cave had be ...

Into the Hideout

Oct 1, 2020, 1:42pm by Largehobbit

You all creep along the narrow tunnel. There are no traps to be seen and luckily no enemies nearby or they would have heard your noisy approa ...

in to the well

Oct 1, 2020, 9:35am by red_sword7

If she feels that there is no immediate threat she steps back to the ladder and tries to get her companions attention by waving, climbing a bit up should she have to. Once they are aware ...

Onwards

Oct 1, 2020, 2:29am by Bandorchu

Ink crouches low and takes a moment to observe the tunnel in front of her. If she feels that there is no immediate threat she steps back to the ladder and tries to get her companions atte ...

Dark Discoveries

Sep 30, 2020, 2:52am by Largehobbit

Ink. The ladder appears sound and you sense no movement below so you descend. Reaching uneven ground it is clear that the well has been dry for some time. Fr ...

Into the well

Sep 30, 2020, 2:05am by Bandorchu

With Sarne pointing out the recent tracks it luckily isn’t hard to find then entrance the boys have discovered. Ink is glad that they were wise enough to stay hidden - Cat Lord knows what ...

The Old Well

Sep 29, 2020, 7:18pm by Largehobbit

By the time you get back out past the Alderleaf farm and into the forest beyond it is near fully dark. The stars are peering out above and the world has grown quiet. You hear the odd owl and ...

Actually...

Sep 28, 2020, 11:56pm by Bandorchu

Ink keeps her voice down as well. „We have very little information about the situation in the manor, so if we manage to get in I fear we will have to play this by the ear. That being sa ...

What is our plan

Sep 28, 2020, 7:31pm by LaserSexPanther

Shel will grab her things and head out with the group. "So beyond finding this passage, what's the plan?" Shel asks once the group is away from other ears. "I just don't want another goblin ...

Get going

Sep 28, 2020, 2:26pm by red_sword7

„No time like the present, yes? Let us at least find that hidden passage the local boys claim to have discovered. If it exist and isn’t guarded, we might just go seize the opportunity. W ...

Let’s go

Sep 28, 2020, 2:06pm by Bandorchu

Ink feels like time is slipping through their fingers. If Sarne’s brother brother is still alive, hesitating too long might well be the end of him. And even with him out of the picture, th ...

Sildar sleeps here too...

Sep 27, 2020, 4:06am by Largehobbit

The afternoon turns to evening as you discuss your plans. Elsa has just brought you all a fresh round of ale when he door opens and Sildar enters accompanied by a woman familiar to both Siru ...

Showing posts 316 - 330 of 862