Showing posts 331 - 345 of 884

Nothic

Oct 4, 2020, 4:18pm by Largehobbit

Shel and Sir Sarne you creep over the bridge, balancing yourselves as it sways precariously under your weight. Then heading north into the cavern on the eastern sid ...

Getting to a better view

Oct 4, 2020, 2:05pm by red_sword7

Watching Shel move Sarne put his sword and shield away and readied his bow with an arrow. wanted to back her up not that she really needed it. He moved as quietly as he could He did not want ...

For Clarity

Oct 4, 2020, 2:53am by Largehobbit

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/e2/ba/0de2ba837f9d9e44b949453d882130fd.jpg Sirus the creature is just over 15 ft away. With your dark vision you can see it's single eye peeri ...

Spotted

Oct 3, 2020, 5:25pm by Largehobbit

Sirus, moving forward you happen upon some loose rocks and before you can stop yourself several of them scatter giving away your location. The shape up ahead freezes an ...

Moving in

Oct 3, 2020, 10:28am by Winteroak

Taking note of Shel's warning of movement close the furthest bridge in the cave, Sirus grips his staff and slowly moves to his left in a northward way as fast and silently has he can, trying ...

Perception

Oct 3, 2020, 3:42am by Largehobbit

Sir Sarne you creep forward to join Sirus and Ink, sword drawn and ready for battle. Ink, you are too far from the bridge to ...

Be prepared

Oct 3, 2020, 2:29am by Bandorchu

Catching up on Shel’s warning, Ink lays her hand on the hilt her rapier, trying to make out the possible enemy her companion has detected. For now she keeps her position to adjust to h ...

Silently now

Oct 3, 2020, 12:56am by red_sword7

Holding up two fingers to her eyes, then one finger for the number of people then a slight point in the direction. As to make no noise. Before whispering directing in Sarne's ear. "we go com ...

Movement in the dark

Oct 2, 2020, 6:54pm by LaserSexPanther

Shel stands motionless for a moment before looking towards Sirus and Ink giving them a head tilt towards the movement, and hand signs. Holding up two fingers to her eyes, then one finger ...

Further in...

Oct 2, 2020, 4:37pm by Largehobbit

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/6c/33/436c3379e1a578b35aa4e5c0a3ae0d9f.jpg You creep over to the pillar revealing more ...

Into the den

Oct 2, 2020, 8:12am by Winteroak

Sirus moves up past Sarne as the group stops at the entrance of what appears to be a very large cave. The faint smell of decaying flesh assailed his nostrils. He wondered if the cave had be ...

Into the Hideout

Oct 1, 2020, 1:42pm by Largehobbit

You all creep along the narrow tunnel. There are no traps to be seen and luckily no enemies nearby or they would have heard your noisy approa ...

in to the well

Oct 1, 2020, 9:35am by red_sword7

If she feels that there is no immediate threat she steps back to the ladder and tries to get her companions attention by waving, climbing a bit up should she have to. Once they are aware ...

Onwards

Oct 1, 2020, 2:29am by Bandorchu

Ink crouches low and takes a moment to observe the tunnel in front of her. If she feels that there is no immediate threat she steps back to the ladder and tries to get her companions atte ...

Dark Discoveries

Sep 30, 2020, 2:52am by Largehobbit

Ink. The ladder appears sound and you sense no movement below so you descend. Reaching uneven ground it is clear that the well has been dry for some time. Fr ...

Showing posts 331 - 345 of 884