Showing posts 31 - 45 of 884

The Orcs and The dragon

Apr 3, 2021, 10:29am by Winteroak

Sirus listens to Shel's information and the mention of the dragon piques his curiosity. "We seem to be walking through this dragon's territory. It would pay to know more about it before we ...

Relay and what next

Apr 3, 2021, 1:15am by LaserSexPanther

Shel will relay what she just heard to the group mentioning it was the same ones from before that she learned of the attack from, and points in a general direction of where the voices are co ...

Familiar Voices

Mar 30, 2021, 7:19pm by Largehobbit

You hear the voices growing closer and it seems they are heading toward you. "I told you we ad it the wrong way." "Bollocks did ya. You were busy pissin yourself on account o that dra ...

Be On Your Guard

Mar 29, 2021, 4:31pm by Omni

Hearing the noise as well, Brotor armed his shortbow with an arrow and raised it toward the sound. He waited. ...

Morning troubles

Mar 28, 2021, 3:00pm by Bandorchu

Ink’s ears swivel and she raises a hand to signal the others to be silent. „Hopefully we won’t have to find out right away. Something‘s moving there.“ she whispers, pointing ...

Camp for a few

Mar 27, 2021, 5:38pm by red_sword7

Sarne looks everyone over and himself exsasted. "We need to find a safe place to rest. we could keep going. but with Orc's and other threats in the area, we should rest some. if we don't the ...

Heading North

Mar 27, 2021, 5:15pm by Largehobbit

The couple thank you for your kindness and start to make their way back through the fields leading Petunia by her string. After they have gone Brotor leads you back the way you came until yo ...

Gifts for Gifts

Mar 27, 2021, 3:29am by LaserSexPanther

Before leaving Shel will give the family 100 GP and her crossbow and bolts. "Here. I would like you to take this, I suggest you find a new place to start, or at least stay for a short ti ...

Time to go?

Mar 26, 2021, 8:23pm by Winteroak

Sirus stands near Mordik once again and part of him hopes that the fire he started is under control. He has no wish to see this people loose it. Although the Orcs will likely return. Maybe n ...

Gratitude

Mar 26, 2021, 4:37pm by Largehobbit

You get the couple to safety. Upon seeing his prize cow safe and sound the farmer (whose identifies himself as Big Al) breaks down into gushing thankfulness. You are all surprised when he da ...

Gaining Trust

Mar 26, 2021, 4:00pm by Omni

Brotor rushed in to help the poor family however he could. As he glanced over at Sirus, he thought to himself, 'this devil guy sure has his usefulness' and was slowly starting to trust him. ...

Not all for nothing

Mar 26, 2021, 2:24pm by Bandorchu

Ink hurries to cut the farmers loose, telling Sirus „That was amazing!“ as she passes him. Given that the house is still slowly burning down, she does her best to get them outside. ...

Saved

Mar 25, 2021, 6:39pm by Largehobbit

Ink and Brotor you dash inside in time to meet Sirus at the bottom of the stairs. Following the sound you all move into the kitchen at the back of the ground floor where you find a man and w ...

In the house

Mar 24, 2021, 5:09pm by Largehobbit

Sirus you make your way down the stairs doing your best to try to bat out the flames as you pass. You hear the sounds coming from the rear of the house. By now those of you outsid ...

Orcs Depart

Mar 23, 2021, 3:30am by Largehobbit

At your words the Orc spits on the ground and raises his weapon, but then the chilled warning of Sirus booms out from the billowing smoke within the house and he falters. "We go..." the O ...

Showing posts 31 - 45 of 884