Showing posts 706 - 720 of 862

It’s getting serious- even more so

Aug 1, 2020, 12:32am by Bandorchu

Ink nods in agreement. „Seems wise. Don’t want to have even more goblins in our back because we ignored that passage.“ ...

wich way?

Jul 31, 2020, 9:54pm by red_sword7

Sarne gets everyone together “I have seen large boot prints on the southern steps and drag marks heading west. I say we go the steps first and then go to the west what do you think?” ...

It‘s twins

Jul 31, 2020, 12:13pm by Bandorchu

While the severed finger is a gruesome find indeed, Ink still likes the ring with Auntie Whiskers lookalike. She carefully separates the finger from the ring then silently lays down the fing ...

Broken Lever

Jul 31, 2020, 3:39am by Largehobbit

Laurel you put you weight against the lever and try to jar it sideways. At first it resist so gritting your teeth you plant your feet against the rock and heave. The ...

Looking for tracks

Jul 30, 2020, 10:10pm by red_sword7

Sarne returning to the others he says in a quiet voice We have more goblins up the far stairs. I think that way leads to the bridge. Wait let me check something, stay ready” He said. He l ...

The Water Room

Jul 30, 2020, 9:58pm by Largehobbit

Sir Sarne the western passage is shrouded in darkness, but appears to lead in the direction of the bridge you recently passed under. Moving to the southern end of the ...

This is becoming a habit

Jul 30, 2020, 3:51pm by Bandorchu

In the meantime Ink goes to check the goblin, not that she is expecting much. ...

I can break it for you.

Jul 30, 2020, 2:38pm by TheGreyCleric

Laurel moves forward as her cousin asks for someone to disarm the device. She starts looking at it trying to how to make it looks like it would work, but disable it. ...

Saved by Aurelian

Jul 30, 2020, 2:12pm by red_sword7

Sane moves along the wall checking the niche to his right as he gets close to the goblin, he gets his arrow back. Quietly he says “Check the goblin, that was close. can some one dis arm th ...

Whip and Skewer

Jul 30, 2020, 1:24pm by Largehobbit

Aurelian, you remove a small branch from your pocket and focusing you natural powers you create a long, vine-like whip covered in thorns that lash out ...

A thorny proposition

Jul 29, 2020, 11:05pm by Mutineer

If I can I will cast "Thorn whip" and pull the goblin to us. Plus 4 spell attack, strength save DC12, 1d6 piercing dmg. ...

Wasting no time

Jul 29, 2020, 6:04pm by red_sword7

Seeing the goblin and wasting no time shoots the goblin with an arrow and rushes him. he has to he will hit him with his body to knock the goblin away from the lever. ...

Damned Goblins

Jul 29, 2020, 4:58pm by Largehobbit

Dashing ahead and rounding the right hand corner you come to a wide open cavern filled with the roar of water. You can see two great damns built into the far wall, holding back the flow from ...

time to run

Jul 29, 2020, 1:33pm by red_sword7

Sarne look at the other and whispered to Run motioning forward quietly 40 meters just around the corner I and Laurel will cover Ink. We need everyone with long rage weapons to get ready. And ...

If it’s not one goblin, it’s another....

Jul 29, 2020, 1:06pm by Largehobbit

You hear a grunt of surprise. In goblin: “What haves we here?” A soft tapping of feet sounds on the bridge and then the goblin appears as he stoops to t ...

Showing posts 706 - 720 of 862