Showing posts 721 - 735 of 884

Who let the dogs out

Aug 1, 2020, 7:15pm by Bandorchu

Ink remembers Sarne‘s command and will work on reducing the amount of enemies. If she can attack the canine without endangering Sarne she will target it. If not she shoots at one of the go ...

Glancing Blow

Aug 1, 2020, 5:31pm by Largehobbit

Sir Sarne, you charge the Bugbear with sword raised and feel the rush of adrenaline from Inks words course through your body. Klarg surges to his feet and ...

A Hero‘s tale

Aug 1, 2020, 4:23pm by Bandorchu

Before Sarne can rush off, Ink lays a hand on is shoulder and murmurs: „A hero‘s blood‘s not shed in vain all his foes he will see slain.“ Sarne feels himself empowered for t ...

In to the fray

Aug 1, 2020, 3:35pm by red_sword7

Sarne gives hand signals for hand weapons then motions he will take on the big one. Rest of the party split and take on the others. On Three he motions then he rushes the bugbear with his lo ...

Klargs Cave

Aug 1, 2020, 1:02pm by Largehobbit

Together you advance on the southern cavern where large steps lead upward into the darkness. Ahead you hear the sound of raucous laughter growing louder and begin to see the soft flicker fir ...

By all means

Aug 1, 2020, 10:31am by Mutineer

Aurelian nods in agreement. Quietly he says"We should follow the boot prints. We are no doubt too late to help whomever or whatever was used to make the drag marks. Better to try and save th ...

Agree

Aug 1, 2020, 1:32am by TheGreyCleric

Laurel nodded her agreement. She did not want to get attacked from two directions at the same time either. ...

It’s getting serious- even more so

Aug 1, 2020, 12:32am by Bandorchu

Ink nods in agreement. „Seems wise. Don’t want to have even more goblins in our back because we ignored that passage.“ ...

wich way?

Jul 31, 2020, 9:54pm by red_sword7

Sarne gets everyone together “I have seen large boot prints on the southern steps and drag marks heading west. I say we go the steps first and then go to the west what do you think?” ...

It‘s twins

Jul 31, 2020, 12:13pm by Bandorchu

While the severed finger is a gruesome find indeed, Ink still likes the ring with Auntie Whiskers lookalike. She carefully separates the finger from the ring then silently lays down the fing ...

Broken Lever

Jul 31, 2020, 3:39am by Largehobbit

Laurel you put you weight against the lever and try to jar it sideways. At first it resist so gritting your teeth you plant your feet against the rock and heave. The ...

Looking for tracks

Jul 30, 2020, 10:10pm by red_sword7

Sarne returning to the others he says in a quiet voice We have more goblins up the far stairs. I think that way leads to the bridge. Wait let me check something, stay ready” He said. He l ...

The Water Room

Jul 30, 2020, 9:58pm by Largehobbit

Sir Sarne the western passage is shrouded in darkness, but appears to lead in the direction of the bridge you recently passed under. Moving to the southern end of the ...

This is becoming a habit

Jul 30, 2020, 3:51pm by Bandorchu

In the meantime Ink goes to check the goblin, not that she is expecting much. ...

I can break it for you.

Jul 30, 2020, 2:38pm by TheGreyCleric

Laurel moves forward as her cousin asks for someone to disarm the device. She starts looking at it trying to how to make it looks like it would work, but disable it. ...

Showing posts 721 - 735 of 884