Showing posts 736 - 750 of 884

Saved by Aurelian

Jul 30, 2020, 2:12pm by red_sword7

Sane moves along the wall checking the niche to his right as he gets close to the goblin, he gets his arrow back. Quietly he says “Check the goblin, that was close. can some one dis arm th ...

Whip and Skewer

Jul 30, 2020, 1:24pm by Largehobbit

Aurelian, you remove a small branch from your pocket and focusing you natural powers you create a long, vine-like whip covered in thorns that lash out ...

A thorny proposition

Jul 29, 2020, 11:05pm by Mutineer

If I can I will cast "Thorn whip" and pull the goblin to us. Plus 4 spell attack, strength save DC12, 1d6 piercing dmg. ...

Wasting no time

Jul 29, 2020, 6:04pm by red_sword7

Seeing the goblin and wasting no time shoots the goblin with an arrow and rushes him. he has to he will hit him with his body to knock the goblin away from the lever. ...

Damned Goblins

Jul 29, 2020, 4:58pm by Largehobbit

Dashing ahead and rounding the right hand corner you come to a wide open cavern filled with the roar of water. You can see two great damns built into the far wall, holding back the flow from ...

time to run

Jul 29, 2020, 1:33pm by red_sword7

Sarne look at the other and whispered to Run motioning forward quietly 40 meters just around the corner I and Laurel will cover Ink. We need everyone with long rage weapons to get ready. And ...

If it’s not one goblin, it’s another....

Jul 29, 2020, 1:06pm by Largehobbit

You hear a grunt of surprise. In goblin: “What haves we here?” A soft tapping of feet sounds on the bridge and then the goblin appears as he stoops to t ...

It’s a kind of magic

Jul 29, 2020, 4:41am by Bandorchu

Ink makes eyecontact with her comrades, then begins to murmur quietly under her breath: „A spark of magic no matter how small may very well change how fate‘s dice fall.“ She ...

New plan running out of time.

Jul 28, 2020, 10:19pm by red_sword7

Peeking around Sarne looks to see if he can see the goblin on guard. If he sees him will motion to the others to shoot him if not motion the others to move silently and hope for the best but ...

Grishka Gone

Jul 28, 2020, 6:50pm by Largehobbit

lucky sods lol Ushered back by Sir Sarne you all press against the wall in the nick of time as two goblins emerge from the tunnel above. They call out in ...

wrong way

Jul 28, 2020, 12:25pm by red_sword7

Realizing that that’s are about to go bad for the party. Sarne motions for everyone to press against the wall bows ready fire when in view. He will fire if the Goblin come with in view. Li ...

Hide and Sneak

Jul 28, 2020, 5:11am by Largehobbit

Glancing around you see no clear hiding place so scramble back over the side of the bridge and cling to the wall beneath. You are well hidden as long as y ...

Oh dear!

Jul 28, 2020, 3:52am by Bandorchu

Ink hastily gestures to her comrades to warn them of the possible approach. If she can see a very good hiding place close by, she will try to hide, but if it seems faster and more likely ...

Vantage Point

Jul 28, 2020, 3:21am by Largehobbit

Claws out you easily make the climb and perched atop the bridge you see no more goblins in the vicinity. Up ahead you see clearly the stream sweeping around to the ri ...

Take a peek

Jul 28, 2020, 1:32am by Bandorchu

Ink considers this and tries to make out if the passing of the goblin has stirred anyone or anything. If she doesn’t perceive anything, she will take that as a sign that the sentry was no ...

Showing posts 736 - 750 of 884