Showing posts 856 - 870 of 884

Ink

Jul 12, 2020, 11:26am by Bandorchu

„You don‘t seem to be in good health, though. Are you sure you should make a strenuous and possibly dangerous journey in your condition? Where are you headed, actually?“ Ink asks, ...

Aurelian helps

Jul 12, 2020, 9:44am by Mutineer

Seeing that the old man wants to ride on the cart Aurelian responds to his request."It is not our cart,but I see no harm in letting you ride on it. Here let me help you." ...

These Old Legs

Jul 12, 2020, 5:24am by Largehobbit

Ines at your words the old mans face brightens and he shuffles forward, "Ah south and east you say. Well that is good. That is good." he shuffles forward again, "I wonder if I ...

Ines

Jul 12, 2020, 4:53am by Jilguera

Ines watches the others curiously as she prepares to embark. When there is a moment she says, "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." To the scruffy man she says, "We're going south east, si ...

Interruption

Jul 12, 2020, 12:48am by Largehobbit

While you are all making your introductions an old man in a scruffy robe and brown cloak shuffles closer. He appears to be trying to get your attention. “Ah excuse me,” he coughs, “ ...

Ink

Jul 12, 2020, 12:47am by Bandorchu

Highly fascinated Ink observes the bizarre scene playing out. Finally she snaps out of it and takes stock of the situation. „Well, if ... if you are indeed another guard of Gundren‘s ...

Talkative

Jul 11, 2020, 10:34pm by TheGreyCleric

“Ah, sadly no My Lord,” she said. She said to the others, “He invites the family to a party and he left my name off the invitation and had four guards waiting for me when I showed up. ...

Cousin why?

Jul 11, 2020, 9:01pm by red_sword7

Aurelian looks up from the oxen and looks at Ink. "Is this the cart that is to be escorted?" „Well, if you were looking for Gundren‘s carriage, then yes, you have come to the right ...

Laurel arrives

Jul 11, 2020, 8:29pm by TheGreyCleric

Laurel comes walking out of the gate and sort of towards the wagon. Her nose is in a book The Summoning of Dragons' - A Celestial's guide to the methods and dangers of calling on the grea ...

Aurelian notices something

Jul 11, 2020, 7:43pm by Mutineer

Aurelian trying to take in the scene says to nobody in particular"Oh,it seems we have one more joining." ...

Cob Departs

Jul 11, 2020, 6:55pm by Largehobbit

"Th...thank you, er miss." and with that the lad scampers off back through the city gates leaving you all to wait for your final companion. Aurelian you become momentarily distracted from ...

Ink

Jul 11, 2020, 6:19pm by Bandorchu

‚Aaand no giving his name. Well, at least Sir Sarne might get his answer at last.‘ Ink thinks with some amusement. Leaving the two men to a hopefully more fruitful conversation she t ...

Aurelian responds if but distractedly

Jul 11, 2020, 6:11pm by Mutineer

Aurelian nods to Ink"Thank you, I am still getting used to finding my way around."Turning to the man on the horse"I am sorry, did you ask me something?" ...

Young Cob

Jul 11, 2020, 5:13pm by Largehobbit

Young Cob watches you all filter in with a wary eye. The gentleman on his fine horse, the bookish elf and the holy woman. A strange assortment that is for sure and thankfully you appear to p ...

Ink

Jul 11, 2020, 4:39pm by Bandorchu

Ink blinks a little, having expected the Eladrin to answer Sir Sarne‘s question. ‚He might have been too engrossed in his notes...‘ she thinks and proceeds to answer: „Well, if ...

Showing posts 856 - 870 of 884