Showing posts 76 - 90 of 884

Race to the East

Mar 2, 2021, 5:01am by Largehobbit

You make good time heading east through the trees. Sir Sarne guides you well, avoiding obstacles that would have otherwise have had you clambering over fallen logs for half the day. Your pac ...

Dragons in the sky

Mar 1, 2021, 11:37pm by red_sword7

Lifting his hand off the ground "there is a dragon somewhere nearby, we need to move and be quiet about it." says Sir Sarne. ...

Rangers Intuition

Mar 1, 2021, 10:43am by red_sword7

"shel, don't speak like that. Have some faith in our party" says Sir Sarne. He looks to the sky then the ground he seems puzzled by something. He lets out a slow breath places his hand on th ...

Not the end...

Mar 1, 2021, 8:38am by Winteroak

Sirus hears the exchange about their next steps with amusement. If there was something the young warlock knew was when to pick his battles. He understood some peoples' intrinsic need to do w ...

Final words before setting off.

Mar 1, 2021, 2:20am by LaserSexPanther

Shel simply nods before adding one final word. "I just don't want to die without honoring her memory." she patted the bag. "I don't plan to die I just need to know I can still get it done ev ...

If it is within my power

Mar 1, 2021, 1:36am by Bandorchu

Ink nods solemnly at Shel’s request. „If it is within my power to do so, you have my word. However...“ She continues with a wry smile „I would highly prefer to keep the nece ...

Request

Mar 1, 2021, 1:02am by LaserSexPanther

Shel shows them her main pack. The one the contains her sketchbook, the dress and the necklace, and belt she just removed. "If I die please bury the contents of this bag with me. And find a ...

A fight and a question for a request.

Feb 27, 2021, 2:31am by LaserSexPanther

Shel nods "I took off my clan markings for a reason." she said. "I fight with you, but I can't let it get back to my clan if one gets away." she said. "You understand family Sarne. They are ...

I‘m with you

Feb 27, 2021, 2:01am by Bandorchu

Ink nods determinedly. „I‘m with you, Sir Sarne. I shall try not to slow you down too much.“ While picking up her equipment she simultaneously tries to rub some moisture out of h ...

Responsibilities

Feb 27, 2021, 12:05am by red_sword7

"Sirus, we are light enough and don't make much noise anyway. If we can save the farmers and take some bad orcs out I am for it. I have sworn an oath to protect people like the farmers. I re ...

Devil's advocate

Feb 26, 2021, 3:04pm by Winteroak

Sirus listens to the exchange. Could they make it to the farm before this raid? Master dwarf." he starts addressing Brotor. "Does out path takes us in the direction of this farm? Or does ...

Harbinger or Ambush

Feb 26, 2021, 2:59pm by Omni

"They'll be headed to Butterskull Ranch... a farm on the north east edge of Conyberry. About 5 hour march by road, give or take. I'm up for scouting the orc party first, the rest of you prep ...

Another rade

Feb 26, 2021, 10:56am by red_sword7

"If I help guide. This difficult terrain will not slow us much. So our movement would be normal pace. but the exhaustion part I don't think we can do anything about. we could rest there afte ...

What she heard.

Feb 26, 2021, 1:04am by LaserSexPanther

As the other begin to stir Shel puts a finger up to keep silent. After she is sure that they have gone, she explains what she heard from the orcs. "Conyberry Farm, they said. But I wonder if ...

Damp Camp

Feb 25, 2021, 4:59pm by Largehobbit

Sir Sarne, you follow the advice of your guide and head north of the path to find a suitable spot to camp. You discover a small hollow shaded by withered oaks, that will allow the par ...

Showing posts 76 - 90 of 884