Announcing the winner of the Flashback week competition
A few weeks ago we ran a week-long even called Flashback week where we encouraged roleplayers and writers to think about the backstory of their character and write about a flashback to a different time in their lives. We held a competition which finished on the very last day of Flashback week, and our team of judges have been busy over the last two weeks reading the entries and voting for the best story, and we’re happy that we can now announce the winner!
And the winner is…
Chas’ Star Trek story titled “Rage!” is a flashback to a time when Lieutenant Hammer’s shuttle was shot down on a planet, and he had to fight enemy Cardassians to survive. The story regularly cuts back to the present where Lieutenant Hammer is being questioned by superior officers about the events on the planet.
Many congratulations Chas!
The runners up
Unfortunately we can’t give every story a prize, but we can list them here. You can also click read each story by clicking below, or download our special flashback week stories 2011 containing all the submitted stories.
Stories are listed alphabetically (not in order of preference).
- Clarisse du Volde by Clarissa Marie
- Commander Deitrich vonrose by Roman Gitlarz
- Diagnosis by Adam Pracht
- Four Nations by Ruth Connelly
- Fredda, lady winter by Charlotte Willow-Edwards
- Lawrence Trisees by Ryan Eames
- Lieutenant Saveron by Sarah Eccles
- Lucinda Steel by Duri Aspire
- Maisie Howard by Izzy Stuart
- Rites and Responsibilities by John Wilson
- Roquel Atrell by Richard LeValley
- Sienn t’Lovok by Juliet Anderson
- Warren deMontford by Sue Wilson
- Xanxa Symanah by Sarah Xanxa Bartlett