Do you contact your players? Do it now!
If you’re a game owner, it’s important to keep in contact with your players for many reasons. You might want to chat about the story, how the game is going, or just chat in general.
Here’s some ideas to ask new players:
- Do you understand what to do? (this will allow you to help them if not, and avoid any bad first posts)
- Is there anything about the game you’re finding difficult?
- How did you find the game?
Here’s some ideas to ask players who’ve been around a while:
- How do you think the last plot went?
- Do you have any ideas for the next plot? (everyone likes their opinions feeling valued)
- Is there anything specific to add to the main plot that will benefit a character’s sub-plot?
- What was the best plot in the history of the game?
If you contact your players a lot, maybe you’ve got ideas of topics to suggest. Add them in the comments below.