8 articles that’ll improve your writing by Bang2Write
As a roleplayer it can sometimes be easy to forget you’re a writer. But… you spend a lot of time writing about characters and scenareos, so… you’re a writer! Here’s some links to articles from a great website called Bang2Write:
- How best to introduce a character?
- Top 5 Ways Writers Screw Up Their Characters
- 5 Ways To Write A Complex Female Character
- 12 Aspects To Consider During Character Development
- Identifying With Characters
- 4 Disabled Characters Writers Can Learn From
- Tropes Vs. Cliches: A Storyteller’s Guide
- 6 Reasons Dialogue Is Your Enemy
There’s also plenty of cool writing tips on our blog, see these:
- How to create believable characters – use the 2:1 rule for flaws vs awesome
- So you’ve traveled back in time – Now what?
- Make sure your character acts their age