Submit your 2020… and 2021… and 2022 Squiddie Nominations Today!
It’s time, and also past time, to open the annual Squiddie awards to nominations from the community.
As it turns out, we still need to award winners for 2020, 2021, and 2022. Yes, we’re way behind! Each year, three entities win a Squiddie for their actions and achievements of the prior year. To translate that into English: the 2020 award is for achievements made during 2019, the 2021 award is fore achievements made during 2020, and the 2022 award is for achievements made during 2021. Confusing? We know, and we’re sorry! Of course it wouldn’t be that confusing if we had done these when they’re supposed to happen!
The due date for all submissions is February 15, 2022. If you’re unsure if you should submit your game, a community, or an outstanding person…. Just do it! (Sorry, Nike.) There are a lot of great people, games, and clubs out there, and we want to hear about them.
Submit your nominee(s):
Read this first: How to Win a Squiddie (and other awards too)!
- Your name
- Your email address
- Nominee name
- Nominee email or URL (if known)
- Award Year (choose one)
- 2020 (for actions of 2019)
- 2021 (for actions of 2020)
- 2022 (for actions of 2021)
- Nominee category (choose one)
- Reason for nomination (choose one or more options below):
- 1) Excellence in role playing: Outstanding role playing or leadership performance far above and beyond the typical person, game, or club
- 2) Originality and innovation: Using a new technology or innovation or combining existing technologies together in a new way to elevate the role play adventure
- 3) Facilitating the community experience: Enhancing interaction, cooperation, and/or collaboration among role players to improve or advance the community
- Very brief reason why (≤ 250 words)
- Feel free to include links and other evidence
- Nominations may be made by anyone
- Self-nominations are permitted
- There is no limit to the number of nominations one can make
- Prior winners are not eligible
- All results are final and not subject to appeal
Good luck to everyone!