You can now request your game to be private
Okay so private games are now officially live
This is a feature requested by several people in our latest questionnaire.
I actually hope not many people request this, as it seems against the spirit of open, sharing, inclusive roleplay. But I know people require privacy, which is why I’ve provided it as an option.
With a private game:
- All posts are private – They can only be seen by logged-in members
- Same for all characters
- Pending members can’t see any characters or posts until they’re approved
- Private games still show on the homepage and in the search – Or nobody would ever find them to join!
How to make your game private
This is a donation-only feature, because of the additional work and moderation that it requires.
- You need to have created a game already
- Go to the donations page and select the “Make your game private” perk
- During the donation you’ll be asked which game you want to make private
- Because this is a new feature there’s a manual step involved. Behind the scenes I’ll make your game private asap.