10 Reasons Why You Should Attend FallFest on November 9th
As we previously announced, the 2019 Simming Fall Festival (FallFest) will be held this Saturday. We’re proud to have 22nd Fleet serve as host and Andrew Greenfelt as chair. Here are 10 reasons why you should attend on the 9th:
- The entire simming and online roleplaying community will be together in online chat rooms for engaging discussions, interactive trivia games, and live chat role plays.
- Basically, we share ideas, information, and energy!
- You’ll get to rub elbows with many prominent members of our community. In fact, some of the most successful and influential role players and simming leaders in history will be attending and facilitating events. Learn from the best!
- You’ll hear about the latest and most innovative techniques and strategies for leading a successful role play. Indeed, there will be multiple events dedicated to running better games. Discover what’s working for others now!
- You’ll be able to role play with others from different clubs and genres. With a diverse set of hosts and settings, you’ll experience a wide range of concepts and ideas. Challenge the simming norms and help break barriers!
- You’ll have fun! All simmers and online role players, regardless of rank or club affiliation, are invited to attend and participate. There’s no better way to energize your sim than to come back with a fresh perspective.
- You can invite your friends!
- You can contact 22nd Fleet if you would like to host a one-hour discussion, trivia game, or role play.
- FallFest is something you’ll not quickly forget.
- You probably have a lot to share with the community as well.
We want to meet and hear from you!