View character profile for: Legendary WB
View character profile for: Esimed
View character profile for: GardensTale
Posted: Jun 12, 2019, 7:50am
Congratulations again Esimed for creating the Quote of the Month, and thank you GardensTale for nominating the quote! While we get to enjoy this quote, we will begin the process of determining the next quote.
The judge determining the next quote will be WritingBug. He likes non-human sentient creatures and procrastinating.
The deadline for submitting quotes will be Sunday, June 30th.
The rules for submitting quotes are as follows:
A quote can be any brief body of text from an Ongoing Worlds post, from an explicit statement made by a character or a witty exchange between multiple characters to an internal monologue. We will enjoy reading any quotes that are submitted, but not all submitted quotes will qualify to win the Quote of the Week. Quotes can be submitted in the comments section below by any Ongoing Words member, regardless of whether or not they are a member of the Ongoing Worlds Community Platform. When submitting a quote, please include:
1. The quoted text.
2. The character(s) who states/thinks the quote (if applicable).
3. The title of the Ongoing Worlds game the quote came from or an acronym of the game name if the quoted text is lengthy.
4. A link or listed URL to the post the quote came from.
5. Your Ongoing Worlds Username (only needed if your Disqus username is different from your OW Username).
A commentary explaining why you like the subject quote can be included but is not required.
Please do not submit erotic or excessively obscene material. I think pretty much everyone who sticks with Ongoing Worlds for any length of time and would bother to check out this Platform is old enough to handle a few curse words, but we shouldn't need to go overboard with it.
Outside of the above conditions, anything deemed quote worthy from Ongoing Worlds can be submitted, however, only quotes that meet the below criteria can qualify to win the Post of the Week:
• The original quote was NOT written by the submitter.
• The original quote was NOT written by the judge.
• The quote was NOT submitted by the judge.
• The quote itself, the character's name, and the game title DO NOT exceed 450 characters.
• All 5 of the listed points above are included in the submission comment.
• The quote is from a game on Ongoing Worlds.