Think of your favourite story, it might be a TV series or book or comic. Now imagine that you've created a character in the story. As the writer of that character you can affect the story and choose what happens next.
But remember, the story isn't decided. There will be other players who are each writing about their characters in the same story. The story might not go the way you thought it would, the direction is constantly changing!
You can create your own game with your own story, or you can join one that already exists.
Create your own game
- New members will create a bio for their character
- As a Moderator you can approve or deny these members
- Approved members will be instantly added to the character list
- Denied members can be emailed with reasons why
- Members you trust can be made into Moderators, so they can edit the game description and approve members
- Customise the labels on the Character Profile page
- When a new member applies to your game, they will fill out the fields you have specified
- Customise your character groups. Eg a Star Trek game might have 'Command, Engineering, Security, Science', a fantasy game might have 'Humans, Werewolves, Vampires' etc.
- New members will choose which group their character needs to below to
- The GM can change which group a character is in
- When removing a member, you can choose to also delete their characters
- If a deleted member's character remains, these can be 'adopted' by any other member
- You can delete your game which also deletes all characters
- Or you can unsubscribe, leaving a game without a GM
- Another member could then claim to be the GM of your game
Join an existing game
- Create a bio for the character you want to play
- The GM will Approve or Deny you based on the bio
- If Approved, your character will be added to the Characters page, and you will be able to post your first story
- If Denied, you will be emailed with reasons from the GM
- Each member can have more than one character
- Create a bio for your new character
- Your new character has to be approved by a moderator
- When writing a post, you can tag a character
- Tagging a character shows a thumbnail of the character when reading the post
- Tagging a character will automatically send an email to the Member who owns the character
- If a member is deleted or unsubscribes, you can 'adopt' their character, making it your own
- If a GM unsubscribes from the game, you could claim to be the new GM
- You would have the ability to make changes to the game