13 articles about creating a brilliant, flawed & interesting character
On this blog we’ve posted many articles about creating characters, but over time they’ve been pushed back in the archive, so here’s some handy links to ones that you might be interested in reading if you’re creating a new character, or to show to one of your newer members who’s struggling creating a new character.
- Make sure your character acts their age
- Create a character you’re proud of
- Should a character’s “thing” be unique?
- 11 ways to get the most out of your character’s history
- Way with worlds – Character creation
- What’s the downside to your character’s superpower?
- All-powerful characters are boring
- Give your characters flaws
- Building a dynamic character
- Does your character have unique traits?
- Matching your character up for a game
- How to create believeable characters
- Characters must have goals & ways of achieving them