Showing posts 1 - 15 of 53

Venya: Rest

Apr 13, 2024, 5:25am by Daddycool

Venya walked over and double checked the horses were secure before taking a seat on a fallen log. She looked at Kailus "You sleep, I'll take a watch" she checked the blade of her sword befo ...

Kailus: Hopefully we can continue our rest now.

Apr 13, 2024, 4:07am by RoyTxxx

"I hope that is it for the night." Kailus says as he watches the darkness warily. "It is unlikely that they will return and if it lies in their hunting grounds, it is unlikely that any ...

Coyote Attack

Apr 12, 2024, 3:14pm by Inkantrix

Venya gets a good grip on the horse she had been riding and manages to calm it down immediately. (Natural 20!) The other animal is not as easily gentled. It pulls hard at the reins in her ha ...

OOC - Kailus: rolls

Apr 10, 2024, 6:17am by RoyTxxx

I don't mind. For speed you can roll, or else, if y0u want, I will. My character is here: www.dndbeyond.com/characters/122047351/CbmNX1 1D20+2=6+2=8 ..... Miss I made 4 more roll ...

OOC Dice rolling

Apr 9, 2024, 7:35pm by Daddycool

I think you should roll, makes it exciting for us.. ...

OOC - Dice rolling

Apr 9, 2024, 1:50pm by Inkantrix

Do you want me to roll dice for you, or roll your own? Kailus needs to roll 15 or above on 1d20 + whatever his bonus is to hit one of the coyotes with his bow Venya needs to roll 12 or ...

Kailus: A shot it is worth

Apr 6, 2024, 4:41am by RoyTxxx

Kailus nods to Veyna as she takes the gathered reins and tosses the flaming brand at one of the coyotes. "Right you animals!" he shouts, adding to the din and further warding off the atta ...

Venya: Worth a shot

Apr 5, 2024, 6:52am by Daddycool

Venya skipped quickly to Kailus's side slipping her dagger into it's sheath, she never turned from the imminent danger but reached back and took the reins from Kailus. Her grip strong and s ...

Kailus: Noise and Light

Apr 5, 2024, 6:28am by RoyTxxx

Kailus keeps a tight hold of the reins of the horses with one hand while shouting and making as much noise as he can toward the coyotes. His failing brand is not going to last much longer, a ...

Venya: Awareness

Apr 4, 2024, 7:10am by Daddycool

Edging towards the fire Venya, used her foot to flick one or two bits of the small woodpile they had sitting over onto the fire to keep it going smiling as the dried bits of wood flared up w ...

The Coyote Pack

Apr 2, 2024, 3:26pm by Inkantrix

The coyotes continued to snap and snarl with occasional blood curdling howls from the darkness just beyond the ring of firelight. The horses the guards had ridden were getting very anxious, ...

Venya: Time for blood

Mar 29, 2024, 12:15pm by Daddycool

Venya slowly made her way over towards the horses where Kailus was readying himself. When he asked about a bow she snorted did he think her the type to fight from distance, no she wanted to ...

Kailus: Keep them back

Mar 28, 2024, 7:06am by RoyTxxx

Kailus knew that coyotes in groups like this will rarely give up without suffering significant casualties. He sheaths this rapier and grabs a flaming brand instead, brandishing it to keep th ...

The Coyote Pack

Mar 27, 2024, 4:39pm by Inkantrix

Sure enough, eyes glowing in the faint embers of the fire, a small pack of hungry predators approaches for the northeast, scrambling over the rocky slopes of the dry stream bed. No longer ho ...

Kailus: I'll guard the horses from this side

Mar 15, 2024, 10:23am by RoyTxxx

"They are using the rocks for cover." Kailus warns, "Don't let yourself get flanked." Concerned for the horses, either by attack or that they might bolt, Kailus moves to secure them while ...

Showing posts 1 - 15 of 53